Ashbury, Ashfield, Broadway, Burwood, Balmain, Burwood Heights, Breakfast Point, Concord, Croydon Park, Enfield, Erskineville, Five Dock, Haberfield, Homebush, Homebush West, Lilyfield, Marrickville, North Strathfield, Rhodes, South Strathfield, Ultimo, Woolloomooloo Child Care Centres.
At Ashfield Early Learning Centre, we are looking for exceptional early childhood educators (full-time/part-time qualified educators) who are committed to nurture and inspire confident, courageous, and independent learners.
We are also actively recruiting (full-time/part-time qualified educators) across our sister centres in Kingsford (Kingsford Early Learning Centre) and Lidcombe (Lidcombe Early Learning Centre) as well.
What we Offer:
- Cert III & Diploma positions available across 3 sister centres: Kingsford, Ashfield, Lidcombe. Close to the train station, light rail and bus
- Paid One to One Induction Program provided to experience and no experience educators
- Competitive hourly rate, recognize overtime and get higher paid,
- Paid Birthday Leave, training leave, childcare gap up to 50% fee waive and other staff incentives
- Paid monthly training and monthly staff meeting
- All position available, Full time, Part time and casual positions
- Support career development by providing regular training internally and externally
About the Role
We're seeking early childhood professionals to form our team and ensure this service is considered not only a high-quality service, but the best in the area.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Daily programming and monthly reporting to parents
- Consistently improve centre performance
- Attract, convert, and retain enrolments by engaging and building rapport with parents, families, and community networks
- Provide professional development pathway opportunities for your team
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
- Understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
If you have it in you to do things differently and would like to join and grow with the team at Lidcombe Early Learning Centre, please submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org